There's a lot to do with a band of this size. There's a lot of equipment, a lot of music, gigs to book, rehearsals to run, subs, and - hopefully - a few bucks to share. BBB shares these responsibilities across several band members so no one person has to do it all. All of us are playing members of the band.
- Musical Director - Find charts, run rehearsals, create set lists, and count off the band.
- Business Manager - Coordinate and secure the gigs, work out the details, and produce the calendar.
- The Money Man - Get the $'s, pay the $'s, and track the $'s.
- Equipment Wrangler - The really handy guy with the big Suburban that can haul everything. (Also coordinates our rehearsal space.)
- 4 x Section Leads - Get subs as needed. Rhythm, sax, trombone, and trumpet.
- Social Media Guy - Manage the web site, Twitter, Twitter, and emails; recruit each gig's load-in crew.
- 4 x Load-In Crew - Volunteers willing to come out early and setup. Bonus: you don't have to tear down.
- 15 x Load-Out Crew - Everyone who didn't setup!